The advantages over other types of chain tensioners are:
- Free standing - no sprockets, bolts, plates, drilling or costly installation required.
- The Roll-Ring® is easily installed where space limitations prohibit the use of conventional chain tensioners.
- The Roll-Ring® is fitted in a matter of seconds.
- It is ready for use without any tools, tensioning equipment or any further alignment or adjustment.
- It is fully effective in vertical and diagonal drives.
- The Roll-Ring® works automatically, is maintenance free and self lubricating.
- It can be used in dusty and dirty environments.
- The Roll-Ring® is a tensioner and damper in one, thus reducing noise levels.
- Roll-Ring® also works in reverse mode. Roll-Ring® chain tensioners reduce chain wear and improve the quality and efficiency of the complete chain drive.
The Roll-Ring® chain tensioner is an elementary mechanism based on new principles and represents a major advance in technology:
- Roll-Ring® requires minimal technical effort.
- Its operation is astonishingly simple.
- All functions are integrated into a single component.
- Roll-Ring® utilises the hollow space of the associated chain drive system giving greater flexibility to designers and specifiers.
- Automatic positioning and self lubricating.